Date(s) - Saturday, November 12, 2016 - Sunday, November 13, 2016
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
This two day workshop offers an experience of ERT through an exploration of our own styles of embodied relating. It will be valuable for therapists working across a range of modalities, from psychotherapists and counsellors, to yoga teachers and bodywork practitioners who would like to expand and deepen their ways of being and working with themselves and with their clients. It is also open to non-therapists wishing to explore their relationship with their own embodiment. Through experiential exercises, with plenty of time for reflection and discussion, we will look at:
- How we experience and make contact, in ourselves, with others, with our world.
- Noticing the contact “channels” we habitually work in…language? bodily experience? dreaming?
- How we might differentiate and broaden our range to gather relational information and deepen our contact
- How we can amplify our experience in the service of working therapeutically
- How to integrate this experience both in ourselves and with our clients
When: 10.00am – 5.00pm, Saturday 12th & Sunday 13th November
Where: Unity Yoga 130 Lewes Rd, Brighton BN2 3LG www.being-in-unity.com/
Cost: £150 (£130 early bird until 25th September)
For more information about the workshop and facilitators please go to http://matthewbowespsychotherapy.co.uk/introduction-relational-body-psychotherapy-ert-approach-unity-yoga-brighton/
For more about ERT, its history, development, practitioners, and trainings: www.erthworks.co.uk