The membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December. A 50% reduction applies to applications received after August 1st. Membership fees include publication of practice details on the UKAHPP searchable website, and free advertising of members’ workshops, courses, publications etc on the website (except for Associate trainees not in practice as stated below).
- Associate Membership Professional and members of the public with a general or specific interest in Humanistic Psychology (initial & renewal) £80 Trainees undertaking a recognised qualification in Humanistic Psychology (initial & renewal) £60 Those who do not qualify for but are working toward UKAHPP registration – a registration application must be submitted within 12 months of attaining Associate Membership (£105).
- Ordinary Registered Member (renewal 2018 onwards to be confirmed).
- Full Accredited Registered Member (initial & renewal) £200.
- Full Accredited Member (initial &renewal) £200 – applicable to categories other than Psychotherapist and Psychotherapeutic Counsellor.
- Affiliate Member (initial & renewal) £89
- Full Member Emeritus (renewal) £100 -for Full members over 60 years and meeting other advertised conditions.
- Senior Practitioner (renewal)
- Full Member Dormant (renewal) £60 – for Full members temporarily not in practice.
- Retired Member (renewal) £15
- Honorary Life Membership – paid for by UKAHPP
Note: There is an additional £15 membership fee for Accredited Members opting to register with UKCP. This does not include additional membership/registration fee charged by the UKCP.