United Kingdom Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners Limited (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is United Kingdom Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners Limited of Box BCM AHPP, 27 Old Gloucester Street, London WC1N 3XX.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site ahpp.org.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. We may collect technical information about the performance of the website to monitor its functioning.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us
- to provide you with information you have requested about goods or services
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If United Kingdom Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its members will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you is stored within the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and wherever reasonable it is stored within the UK under the jurisdiction of English law. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this storing or processing.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will not use your personal data for marketing purposes.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.