|UKAHPP Member No:|
Hi, I’m Alison
I am a person centred counsellor based in Glasgow. I am currently employed by the Glasgow Council on Alcohol. I offer counselling to clients wishing to reduce their alcohol intake. I also offer counselling to individuals who have committed offences and are referred through Criminal Justice Social Work.
I have experience supporting people to address a variety of issues – trauma, anxiety, depression, PTSD, childhood trauma and/or abuse, rape survivors, relationship difficulties. Alcoholism and drug misuse.
I am a member working towards Accreditation.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: