|UKAHPP Member No:|
I have experienced depression most of my life and because of this I wanted to understand my mind and started studying counseling as a way to help myself and others. I achieved a Diploma in counseling and worked voluntary at Mind for serveral years and now in private practice. Hopefully just beginning a Ba hons in counseling in colchester. At the moment I have a great interest in mindfulness base practice. I am 64 years old and had a wealth of life exprinces. I have a sprtiual aspect to development and attend a buddist monestry several times a year but I am not a buddist . I have been meditating for many years.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: