|UKAHPP Member No:|
Helping you find your way
For over 20 years, I’ve helped people move, in their own unique ways, from stuckness and confusion towards freedom and clarity. Maybe I can help you too.
What support do you need?
Counselling enables you to explore important areas of your life within a special, supportive relationship. Somewhere to help you face difficulties and distress and hopefully work towards positive, healing possibilities.
Autogenic Training (AT) is a profound approach to managing stress and anxiety. AT uses accessible awareness (mindfulness) practices that, since the 1930s, have helped thousands of people to improve inner calm and emotional balance.
I can put on my careers guidance hat if you’re searching for greater satisfaction and meaning in the working part of your life.
Find out more
Go to www.goodwillguidance.com for more about how we may be able to work together and links you to additional self-help resources.
I offer a free initial phone-call and half-price, no obligation first appointment to answer your questions and help you decide whether we could work well together.
A Counsellor (Registered, Accredited member of BACP), Autogenic Therapist and Careers Adviser, I’ve worked in helping roles in the public, private and voluntary sectors since 1996.
Here are my key qualifications:
– Dip HE Humanistic, Gestalt Counselling
– PG Cert Autogenic Therapy
– PG Dip Careers Guidance
– BSc (Hons) Psychology
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: