|UKAHPP Member No:|
Focus on sexual and gender minority issues, inter-cultural therapy, disabilities, abuse, relationship issues, loss & bereavement, later life issues, working with couples.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
I have practiced for nearly 25 years since qualifying in 1987 from the WPF. Since then I have continued to update my training with a year’s introductory course at the Institute of Group Analysis, two years at Physis in integrative therapy, many workshops on couples therapy with Imago, and much else besides. I am acceidited as a psychotherapist and a C.A.T. practitioner, a supervisor and a trainer. I am an Associate of Pink Therapy Services, as an advanced sexual and gender minority therapist.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: