|UKAHPP Member No:|
My name is Louise Ford S.A.C. Dip. I am NCFE Diploma qualified in Counselling, and hold an S.A.C. Level 3 Diploma in Grief and Bereavement Counselling along with a Grief & Bereavement Counselling Certificate of Achievement. I am a full member of the Qualifications Register (QR), fully insured by Towergate Insurance, and an associate member of The UK Association for Humanistic Psychology Practitioners (UKAHPP). This serves to protect both you as a Client and me as a Counsellor; working together for a better counselling experience. I also continue to further my knowledge and training in order to further my ability as a Counsellor.
As a person, I have an inherent passion to help people over come the difficulties in life that many of us may have already experienced and moved on from. I can help to provide you as a client with the support you need to find your way back into life, and teach you skills for coping that can, with your commitment, empower you to be confident enough to be happy again.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: