|UKAHPP Member No:|
I have worked in health care for over 20 years and extensive experience working with people experiencing a wide range of psychological difficulties .
It is usually a combination of factors such as domestic, career and personal problems that create a situation that feels too difficult to cope with alone.
I have a friendly and direct manner and clients report they find me easy to talk to. My therapeutic approach emphasises the importance of the “fit” between client and therapist . With this in mind I offer a 25 minute assessment consultation with no charge or obligation this allows us to discuss how I may be of help .
I can work on a pre-agreed short term basis or on a longer term open-ended basis.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: