|UKAHPP Member No:|
Rachel Young is a qualified integrative therapist, specialising in group work. She worked as an addictions counsellor with RAPt (Rehabilitation of Addicted Prisoners Trust) at Bullingdon Prison for 3 years. She and her colleagues at Bullingdon developed the first Alcohol Treatment Programme ever to be delivered in UK prisons. She founded and is Managing Director of The Banbury Therapy Centre which has succeeded in providing excellent therapeutic services to the Banburyshire area for 5 years and is now developing as a centre of excellence for counselling training. She is also the Director of Special & Different Addiction Services, Her style is integrative, which means that she uses theory and practice from a number of different types of therapy, to provide the client with a tailor made style which will suit their needs. Her practice is humanistic, with strong emphasis on Gestalt, and aspects of Person Centred, Transactional Analysis and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
Training, Qualifications and Experience
Rachel Young has a Post Graduate Diploma in Gestalt Psychotherapy and is working towards her MA at The Gestalt Centre in London.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: