|UKAHPP Member No:|
I am an experienced BACP accredited counsellor and psychotherapist with over twenty years’ experience. I think that therapy offers a place for exploration, understanding and re-evaluation of the present and the past in order to secure a more fulfilling future. For me, being Humanistic means flexibility and openness on the therapist’s behalf, alongside a faith in the resources and creativity of the client; like Maslowe, I believe that it is not simply a matter of paradigms but rather a spirit and an attitude with which therapy can be infused.
As a former lecturer in counselling, I have studied in detail on my own initiative, and I have had experience of clients who are living with a range of situations and issues.
On a personal note, I like literature and the Arts. I run and swim and play the piano. I am married, like dogs and live by the sea.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: