|UKAHPP Member No:|
I see clients for short and longer term walk, based in Exeter and Bishopsteignton, Devon. I offer psychotherapy, deep level relaxation, i.e. Autogenic Training, Meridien tapping therapies, Guided Imagery and Supervision for practitioners.
I specialise in working with clients who are living with chronic illness and in particularly those whose lives are affected by cancer, and also offer support to those who support them. I teach and supervise in palliative care and hospice settings.
My PhD is a psychological study of women’s psychospiritual responses to breast cancer.
I am an experienced retreat facilitator and labyrinth facilitator. I regularly hold single day retreats which include a reflective walk on a floor laid portable medieval labyrinth.
I offer academic supervision up to PhD level. I am finalising a book, to be published by Wild Goose, on working with the labyrinth in different settings; it is due to be published later in 2012.
- Camden, Central London, NW1 0XB (with map)
- Cornwall Therapy Partnership, Priory Road, Bodmin, Cornwall, PL31 2AE, UK (with map)
- Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB4 1YF, UK (with map)
- Lister Road, Sheffield, Yorkshire, S6 5AG, UK (with map)
- The Centre, 335 City Road, London, EC1V 1LJ, UK (with map)
Email Web Master: